Friday, September 12, 2008

Our House

Here it is! I know it took me a while to post pictures, but I posted TONS so hopefully that will make up for recent lack of. So for those of you who don't know about a month ago we bought a house in Idaho Falls and so far we love it!!

This is our street. It is lined with trees. I can't wait to see it in the fall when all the leaves change color!
You can kind of see some of our neighbors homes in this picture. Some of them are soooo amazing! We live in the Eleventh Street Historic District of Idaho Falls. Our house was built in 1940, so it has some really unique old features that give it so much character!

8 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Ambs it is so cute I love it I can't wait to see it in really life. You guys have done alot so far good job. Good luck with every thing and let us know when we can come over.

Courtney Price ~ Vintage Ginger Peaches said...

I was just DYING to see these pics! I am SO STINKING excited for you guys! What a gem! Seriously, I LOVE old houses. So cool. And you have made it so cute! I love your choices on the decor so far!

The Radmall's said...

I have been waiting so long for these pictures... and they have exceeded my expectations!!! It is absolutely the most charming little house ever! I am so happy for you guys (and a little jealous)! You have done such a good job so far! P.S. I am SO jealous of your backyard, now it's time you started a family and got yourself a little 4-legged creature! The pics make me want to move back to Georgia and buy a cute old house...one day...

K.D. Kinney said...

Amber it's amazing. I'm more than a little jealous! I can't wait to see more pictures of the INSIDE! :) Congrats to both of you, that's awesome!

* Ashley * said...

Amber!!!! I love it so much!!!! I wish I could move i with you!!! I will just take over the "baby's" room! OH I will be your baby!! :D

Heather Inns said...

Thanks again for having us over last weekend. We had so much fun with you guys. We need to hang out more. Your house is very cute and we have already done cute thing with it. Well I will talk to you later and Happy Anniversary. Work out class next Friday me and you its a date.

Samantha said...

Congratulations on your new home, I love the colors you used. It looks like a great neighborhood!

Party of Four said...

I REALLY want to be your neighbor. Even if we're in a different stake (IF is so funny). I keep plotting ways to move there, even if mike doesn't get a job...... :) we'll see how it works out. Ps- thanks for housing my husband for a few days. We appreciate it! Cute house!