Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm Still Here

I am sure you have realized by now that I am not very consistent with my posting. Being a mom keeps me busy, and I only have one kid!! I can't imagine what it's going to be like with more. I also have started working on a little project. I am in the process of decorating a model home, and I am so excited! It is going to be in our local parade of homes. I only have three weeks and a very small budget, so my mind has been going crazy trying to figure out the best options. Here are a few of my inspiration photos:

Living Room:
Dark wood tones and navy blue drapes.


Always love a beautiful tufted chair.

Master Bedroom:
The room has wainscoting and windows just like this.

(via pinterest)

Kids Room:
Loving striped drapes these days.


Great color.




1 comment:

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

How exciting and congrats! I can;t wait to see how it turns out (are you allowed to post pictures?)

And don't worry I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to tell people I only have 1 kid because he takes up all of my time!